Best of the Best
We have the top- quality talent that is carefully selected and vetted to meet your individual needs. Our screening process lessens the burden by doing all of the pre-work first: we run ads, review resumes, schedule phone and in-person interviews, check references, background and drug screening and skills testing upon request. Rest assurance that our system of checks and balances helps filter the most qualified candidates in the candidate pool. We are specifically known for people “soft-searching” and pluck them right out of your competitors.
Invest in our expertise because we look forward to building a successful partnership now and in the near future.
Temporary + Temp-to-Hire + Direct Hire
Finding the best talent without minimal down time is crucial to minimizing the costs of procurement. For temporary assignments, we pull from our database of over 30 years in the industry. Where a typical employer finds candidates from their website, social media and minimal resources, Interstate selects qualifed applicants from 20+ sources. We have the tools, resources and relationships that give us a broad spectrum of the talent market at any given time.
With all of the relationships we have built hiring qualified candidates, we specialize in Direct Hire. We provide staffing solutions to hard to fill positions. Numerous clients have tried to fill high level or skilled positions but do not have the driven head hunter mentality that we do. We offer worry free hiring, pulling the best of the best directly out of your competitors.
Screening + Interviewing
Screen, filter, sort…a resume can only reflect the applicant’s previous work experience. We pride ourselves on screening for the “soft- skills” and personality that will best match our clients needs. We have heard numerous times by clients that the applicant’s we present are not only qualified but polished, professional and personalble. During our interviews we ask questions that speak to character, historical decision making and goals. We strive to provide only the best to our clients.
Background Checks + Skill Evaluations + Chemical Screening
At the client request, we conduct full background and chemical screening. We use the industry-leading provider of skill evaluation software, ProveIt!®, to design assessments that are highly customizable and tailored to your specific industry. This means that we’re able to filter, and cross-reference our talent network with a fine degree of control—showing you the best talent available without all the noise.We’ve invested in the best tools and processes to provide the highest standards in talent benchmarking.
Our review of qualified candidate means we have connected with them on many social media channels allowing us to access historical information on previous work history, friends, co-workers. We build relationships with all qualified candidates, depend on these relationships to foster referals and help build the web portfolio and presence of our candidates to shape their business career path. Each reference builds on the charactor of our candiates and furthers the trust and bond we maintain with their networks.
We are a full service staffing company offering:
- Direct Hire: Searching for a qualified candidate is of no charge to the client, we do all the upfront work for free. Once a client, interviews our qualified candidate and provides an offer letter they would pay a service charge based on the candidate’s starting annual salary and bonus. The benefit of this service is access to the entire candidate pool including “soft-searching” candidates currently employed.
- Temp-to-Hire: This option allows for clients to hire on qualified temporary staffing. Once a temporary candidate has worked on an assignment for 720 hours, they can be transferred to the client’s payroll at no additional cost to the client. If the decision is made to hire an Interstate Personnel employee directly before completion of 720 hours, Interstate will remain flexible when the need arises. If it is shortly after their start of assignment (1-4 weeks), the already paid service fee will be subtracted from a direct hire fee.
- Temporary Staffing: Clients turn to this selection for various reasons. Maybe they need short term help (vacation replacement, disability or maternity leave, seasonal work, or seeking to evaluate the staffing market before making available a full-time position)
- Contract Work: Occasionally a client will need to find contract work for the purpose of a special assignment, possibly downsizing, merging companies, changing locations.
Whatever the reason, we are here to offer a solution to your staffing needs.
We’re sure you have questions, and this is where we start answering some of them for you. We’ve outlined the most common questions below. Do you have a question not listed below? A Hiring Advisor will be happy to answer any question you might have. Just find your closest location and ring them up.
What Industries do you service?
- Business Dev.
- Business Sales
- Customs Brokerage
- A/P and A/R
- Payroll Specialists
- Staff Accountants
- Sr. Cost Accountants
- Financial Analysts
- CPA, CFO, COO
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- File Clerk
- Directors & VP level
- HR Generalists
- HR Managers
- Org. Development
- Benefits Coordinator
- Apparel Designer
- Pattern Maker
- Production Planners
- E-commerce / IT
- Office Support
What areas do you service?
We are general recruiting agency located here in Los Angeles, California and service clients across our great nation.
We have an open position?
There are 3 ways in which to notify us of your open positions.
- Join Us: Client Registration. Here you will be able to create a profile to give us helpful information regarding your company and upload the job description. Once we receive your information, a helpful recruiter will contact you to introduce themselves and create a personal relationship for further communication.
- Email Us: email@example.com or go to Our Team to find a helpful recruiter.
- Call Us: (310) 792-7331 We are always happy to help.
We would like to hire our temporary employee on Full Time?
The process for converting a candidate is EASY! We have a formula to calculate the hours worked and billed to reduce the net profit from the perm fee. If you have any questions, Patricia Segovia is available to help with this conversion.
Our Accounting Department would like to set up ACH draft payment or get a W9?
We do accept ACH transfer for our billing and our Accounting Department will be able to send you the necessary paperwork via email or fax.
I need help with logging into my account.
You can reset your password here
Our direct hire fees are calculated based on the first year annual salary including any additional compensation for management, executive and outside sales searches.
The direct hire fee also includes our guarantee schedule which states that if the employee terminates employment or is terminated within 0 – 30 calendar days of employment, Interstate Personnel will replace the candidate at no additional fee. If the employee terminates employment within 31-90 days of employment, Interstate Personnel will refund 50% of the original fee.
Our temporary placement services include complete coverage of: payroll costs, employer tax costs, worker’s compensation costs, unemployment insurance costs, drug and criminal background screening costs.